Menorca Film Festival’s 4th edition will close in a unique venue: Illa del Rei, with projections, guests, music and tastings.
- From 17:30h a ferry will transfer all guests and assistants from Maó to Illa del Rei, where everyone will have the opportunity to enjoy the sights in an exclusive Menorcan venue.
- At 18h will take place the projection of four Maltese short films, current edition’s guest island.
- At 19:30h will begin a concert by Paolo & the Peas, accompanied with a Gin Xoriguer or other drinks.
- At 21h will take place the award ceremony.
- The closing session will begin at 21:30h with the projection of The Days to Come, presented by its main actors, Maria Rodríguez and David Verdaguer, and the producer Tono Folguera.
During all day there will be a food service offered by s’Algar.
with the support of:
ILLA DEL REI /Departament de Turisme + GALERIA HAUSER & WIRTH /DAMM+ FUNDACIO GRIFOLS/DO CATALUNYA
S’ALGAR/ GIN XORIGUER / Coca Cola /PAOLO & THE PEAS / TEATRE DE XOC/ALCOLEA & KRAUSS/ Trankilament/Acustic/Yellow Catamaran
- 0 Comments